Add me :)

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, August 13, 2006

An email 2 a friend.....

well dis is an email 2 a friend....
just blogged this coz i was motivated to...:)


........
n just dont be be sad / upset for anything (u know...what I mean that has happened) - one does not have controlover many things in life.....its karma...as u too believe in...right....?

Things happen.....some leave us shattered...some bring joy n happiness...but no matter what....every li'l experiece in life teaches us...something.....

I too feel low many-a time....but u c...every moment of life is to be cherished.....not coz u never know wen d life may come to an end...an abrupt end.....but....coz...we are here...to learn....i dont know for where....maybe d next life....if u so believe in ....
or for the remaining moments of the present life.....

Also...even the darkest cloud cannot stop d sun from shining....:) right.....?
In fact I have noticed...d darkest of the clouds has d brightest of the lining...just notice next time....
so....live you life....to the fullest....giving like d SUN....bringing loife n happiness to those who matter n even those who do not matter.....

Its all about in the mind.............every thought - if u think u are sad.u'll be sadder....like if u think u are ill...u'll never recover....[u'd know that - right :)]...so buddy....think positive....

n u know what.....in life its "SMALL" things that bring "BIG" happiness....a lovely smile of a child...the lovely morning SUN....d waters........d waves of the ocean...d chirping of d birds...even thought one might not notice these things all the time....but if u do so....u'l find these lovely things would bring u amazing peace....
the lovely twinkling stars........
the flower blooming ina flower bed nearby............
the green grass....even d innocence in the pet's eye - if u have one...
its atman.............u talking to urself.....(i dunno if u like all this talk or not....many pplfind it old fashioned / spiritual kinds....), but just writing it 2 u - n I dunno why.... u see many things do not have a reason....

Just trust LORD...........he'll show u d way.....he'll guide u ...n show u d way even in d darkest of nights.....n lead u to the oasis in d driest of desserts......... maybe lotta philosophy...eh ...but yeah thts d way I am....

n its nice dat u travel....as u said....u can keep urself busy........ learn new things......... . life has to move on......it does move on....i know

[I just know dis..its one of my favs :p] Cheers:) Keep d SUN shining.....
Just trust LORD...........he'll show u d way.....he'll guide u ...n show u d way even in d darkest of nights.....n lead u to the oasis in d driest of desserts.........

its difficult...but yes..........I'm not saying time will heal etc.....no time can make one forget things...but the vaccum still remains.....its up to u...how u fill that up...wid sadness / or wid joy....:)
u c...the glass is either half empty.../ or half...full...the difference lies in how u look at it....n thts d same...how u look at life too....
so...
I'm sure..........u'd have brought happiness in many-a- pplz' lifes.....so u dont worry......... no one shd worry{thou I do a lot :( sometimes.... but even I'm human...n thts acceptable...} - life takes sudden turns............any things can happen........d thing is ur attitude....if u face the music.....d music would play..............n u'd be d orchestra urself.............:)

as I generally say....

Subsistance de sourire de la subsistance n la foi !

[Keep smiling n keep the faith!]

No comments: