Friday, December 14, 2007
Return to innocence
Song lyrics | Return to innocence - simba lyrics
Simply lovvve dis one... been mah ringtone..... i loved the SIMBA video..... much much more dan d original one
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life is beautiful! I give out Love and it is returned to me multiplied!!!!!
1 comment:
I am interested in emotions and arts as well (although arts and illustrations are is just a hobby of mine), and I was wondering whether you'd like to add a link in your page to mine http://piero-ruju-art.blogspot.com and I will do the same (add a link to your web page). I am trying to create a network of people with the same interest that can exchange ideas and let visitors to our web pages visit the ones of our friends (or people linked to us by interests)
Please let me know what you think by leaving a comment on my blog or send me an e-mail.
Regards, Piero (from Italy)
Post a Comment